Monday, March 26, 2007

Crescent Hotel, Eureka Springs


They were getting ready for a wedding in this room at the Crescent Hotel. The reception was going to be held in this sun room and the actual ceremony in a Gazebo just to my right. Boy, did this couple luck out on the weather.
The Crescent had these beautiful tulips planted all over the site.
Just a personal note; my wife and I started our married life together here 25 years ago. It was good to be back. Teresa got some great pictures inside the reception area. It is fun doing this together.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Look at the pretty ski and those pink tulips. Nice shot here Mike.

bluemountainmama said...

beautiful place....i can see why people would want to get married here. great photo!

photowannabe said...

What a beautiful place to begin your lives together. I can see why it was wonderful to return.

JAM said...

Cool photo. Lovely Wife and I stayed here on our honeymoon in 1984.

Eureka Springs is such a pretty town.