Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Far Away Flowers

The reason I titled this photo "Far Away Flowers" is multiple. First, since this shot was taken in Sept 06 the flowers have disappeared a long time ago. Second, the picture was taken at a small flower garden along what I thought was a walking path in Germany. I thought it was a walking path until a car came trundling down it. It was only wide enough for one car anyway.

I got the priviledge of going over to Germany to do some work and I used day one to catch up on my rest. That evening I took a walk and snapped a few pictures with my trusty Olympus. Didn't want to risk my DSLR on the plane.

Anyway there were these great flower gardens along this path and the countryside was beautiful. I wish I could tell you where I was but I was never quite sure because my German is almost nonexistent. Somewhere east of Bad Soden in the hills. It is quite an experience to go wandering in a place you don't speak or read the language!

Hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

photowannabe said...

Nice memory picture. I love how sunflowers look. They can cheer an otherwise dull day.