Monday, March 12, 2007

Going in Circles


I was out walking on one of the local trails at lunch the other day and saw this perfect circle that was probably left by one of the Bobcat's doing ice storm clean up work. I walked on past it and thought about how it describes some of the days that I have.
Anyway to make a long story short I decided on the way back to take a picture of it. Not very artistic, but it is unusual I thought. It is so easy to let your life disinegrate into a series of running in circles. Sometimes you have to step back and think about what you are doing and take a chance on getting out of that circle.
With all the budding flowers out there and Mike had to go and take a picture of some tire tracks. I bet you guys think I am nuts.
Take care and have a great Tuesday.

5 comments:

photowannabe said...

Not nuts at all...it shows you are creative and doing what blogging is all about...expanding the horizons.
Great picture.

Memories Catcher said...

Great shot.Interesting picture.Good job!

bluemountainmama said...

i like the photo....and the thoughts that go along with it. not nutty at all!

often a photo sparks certain thoughts for me....that's what makes each person's perspective interesting.

Anna said...

I have to go....I am in the middle of my own circle! :)

Neat photo Mike and I agree with your thoughts.

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

Mike I think it is a great shot well seen and taken. So often we pass these little things by but I like it.

I have missed the past week or so of commenting and have had a run through all of your latest photos. I like every one of them, they each have their own uniqueness and appeal. Keep em comin'

Lori