Friday, March 16, 2007

Train Watching

This shot was taken some months ago in Aurora, Missouri. These are the local switchers which were sitting in town. As I moved toward them the flock of pigeons took off and I snapped the picture. It's always fun to get a picture of something ordinary in a little different way.

I am actually taking a day of vacation today. I am hoping to get some pictures in but have a bunch of stuff on my to do list before I can do that.

Hope everyone has a great Friday.

3 comments:

bluemountainmama said...

i thought that this was an antique photo, at first. i like the b&w. we used to live in cumberland, md, which has a lot of railroad history and still has the scenic excursions on the steam trains. it's a really neat place!

Elaine said...

Neat shot--I like the birds! Enjoy your day off!

photowannabe said...

To do lists sure get in the way of fun sometimes...Great capture of the birds.