Saturday, April 07, 2007

The Final Hours

I took this picture back in 2005 at the Atlanta IPMS (International Plastic Modelers Society) National Convention with my trusty Olympus C-740. (At the time that was my only camera.)

I felt this was an appropriate post for this weekend. If you click on the picture I have left it full size so you can enjoy the detail. Unfortunately I do not know the modelers name as I would have liked to given him or her full credit.

Teresa and I went to a presentation last night put on by a local Church of the Lord's Last Supper. It was very well done. Remember the meaning of Easter as you go through the rest of this holy time.

Have a great Easter.

3 comments:

bluemountainmama said...

yes....may we remember what Easter is really about......

what a neat model....

Cris said...

Thank you, looking at the cross... it looks so real. Have a nice Easter!

JAM said...

Amazing work in the model. Nice photo.

Happy Easter.