Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Burrell Park Evening Stroll

This is another building in Burrell Park. It intrigues me because of the round window. I also like the single pin oak they have next to it.

This evening stroll was fun although I am suffering from an unintended consequence from it. Mosquito bites. I should have known since we were next to water. Oh well, when one starts itching I think of all the neat pictures I got!

All is quiet here in the Ozark Plateau. There are tornadoes to the west and flooding on the Missouri River. I normally go to Omaha the first weekend in May. I am glad I didn't this year as they had severe rain and flooding this last weekend.

Well I have rambled on enough for today. I hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

4 comments:

Cris said...

That looks like a high tech building!

JAM said...

I tend to like older buildings like you've posted on here before, but I do like this one. It's very modern, but with flair and soft touches like the round window. The colors of the windows seem to add a pretty touch too.

Cudos for your timing. The late (or early) sky was perfect balance with the lighting on the building.

Sniderman said...

Nah... the building is goofy as hell. Inside, it looks like you're in a cruise ship.

Bad design for its therapeutic function, too.

Chad Oneil said...

Great building.