Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Stockton Lake

One of the places I managed to get to this weekend was Stockton Lake. This is located near my old hometown (the one I really claim). It was a beautiful morning, the temperature in the lower 60's and an even wind. The time was early in the morning and the docks were just stirring. Stockton is a sailboat lake. Everytime I go there the sails almost outnumber the motors. It is beautiful to watch thier dance across the lake.

I have added a new link to the right. Sarah is a talented young photographer (I wish I was that young) whose work I enjoy. Please check it out.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday. I have "graduated" the oldest and the youngest has a birthday today.

5 comments:

Moksha Gren said...

I really like that old dock ramp. Sets the framing well and ads a nice feeling of relaxation to the shot

Cris said...

Congratulations to the oldest for the graduation and Happy birthday to the youngest! Nice shot Mike.

Chad Oneil said...

Nice image. I like your new header too.

photowannabe said...

I love the lines , angles and perspectives of this shot. it gives the eyes an adventure.
Happy birthday to youngest and congrats to the oldest.

Anna said...

I love he dock ramp as well and I am glad that you included it in the frame so much. Nice shot Mike.