Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Study of an Old Pontiac


This picture was taken on the Route 66 trip which I have been drawing some of my recent pictures. It was converted to black and white and then I posterized it in Elements. I thought the result was OK, I can't say it is one of my favorites though.
I have not been able to make all my rounds lately and have not been able to add all my new friends to my link list yet. Bear with me over the next couple of weeks as I have a senior to graduate.
I hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

4 comments:

Moksha Gren said...

Howdy, Mike.

I stumbled onto your site and just wanted to take a moment to say what a great collection of photos you have. As a guy who grew up at Lake of the Ozarks before moving off to the big city, I really love your subject matter. I'm slowly getting into both photography and model railroading...so I'll probably check back occasionally.

Anna said...

I love this!

photowannabe said...

Love the black and white and all the angles. I knew Anna would like it.

Mark said...

Nice shot here. Your being in SW Missouri caught my eye. I grew up near the Ozarks, in Arkansas, and my wife and I spent about six years in Bentonville, AR. I've spent lots of time hiking in and photographing the Ozarks. Lived in Monett, MO for a year.

Nice to find a kindred spirit out here.