Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Business Side of Stockton Dam

This is a photo of one of the three massive flood gates of Stockton Dam. Stockton Lake, if you remember, from a previous post is a midsized Missouri lake. It is considered the sailboating lake of the region from what I hear.

I played with this picture in Elements and converted it to black and white. I like the contrast B&W provides over color for this picture.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I hope to get to a Japanese Festival this afternoon so I may have some new and unique pictures to share.

2 comments:

Anna said...

You know I like this right?!?!?!

The tones are great and I love the subject!

Stacy said...

That picture is exactly how I remember that lake! I only remember a little bit about the water. My eyes were drawn to that dam.

(there are massive catfish in that lake, by the way!)