Sunday, June 10, 2007

Rebuilding the Front Porch

Those of you that closely looked at yesterday's post may have guessed where this one was headed. The house next door is being remodeled and the front porch was no exception. I like the lines of the scaffolding on this one. You can imagine the effort that goes into remodeling one of these old homes.

Tomorrow I am posting a special front porch picture and then I will be out of pocket for a couple of days. I am heading to Charlotte, NC for business. The smaller Olympus will be in tow, but without a rental car and time I am not sure any pictures will get taken.

Have a great Sunday.




2 comments:

Anna said...

I like the scaffolding lines as well although I would have tried to get much closer. Can't wait to see the porch you will be posting!

Have a safe trip.

photowannabe said...

Yes Mike have a safe trip and I'm looking forward to the porch progress.