Saturday, September 22, 2007

Colorado Trip - Day 5

Ripples in Time. Canyonlands National Park , Utah

Desert Hunter. Canyonlands National Park, Utah.

Turret Arch at Sunset. Arches National Park, Utah.

South Window Arch. Arches National Park, Utah.

German tourist shooting Turret Arch at sunset with her point and shoot.

I have gotten behind and ahead of myself. I have processed day 5 photos prior to day 4 photos. Oh well.

And actually I am now sitting at home doing this. I discovered that distances in the west are even further that you remember them. For that reason I got in late every night and have not been able to visit many blogs.

Day 5 saw a visit to Canyonlands National Park and Arches National Park in Utah. I hope you enjoy these shots.

7 comments:

Kerri said...

Wow! Wonderful shots! Thank you for taking us with you!

Stacy said...

I've been fairly busy lately, but I just wanted to tell you I've been following your trip and your pictures. They are wonderful! What a great trip so far.

Also, thanks for the comment on Mom's birthday. It's always good to get a Mike comment. :)

Mark said...

These are beautiful. Just the kind of place I'd like to visit.

Good work, Mike.

bluemountainmama said...

mike...these are some of your best photos yet! love the perspective and sky in the first one....

great job! looks like a gorgeous part of our country....

Anna said...

These are stunning and I love the teal blue background....it really sets them all off! :) Nice Mike!

JAM said...

Wow, another beautiful set. I especially like the bottom two, South Window Arch and the silhouette of the German tourist.

Well done. They are all wonderful though.

photowannabe said...

National Geographic shots here mike. Super.