Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Is This Seat Taken?


Wow what a response to my last question. If you want to see what inspires our fellow photographers read the comments on the last post.

One of the biggest things that does inspire me are the photos of my fellow bloggers. Take for instance today's picture, it was inspired by recent postings from Anna and Elaine (Chamielle at right) that show stadium seats empty. I just added a twist and added people. Yes, people! For a non-people in my picture person I have really gotten addicted to people. This was taken at the Ozarko competition. There were 10,000 people on my side of the stadium and these 3 on the other side. I couldn't pass it up.

Thanks for your comments yesterday. I take all your inspiration advice to heart. I am ready to get out again as soon as I can.

Until next time....take care.

8 comments:

Stacy said...

I know what you mean about being inspired by others' pictures. Yours is one, Anna's and Carmy's are others. I love seeing what you all see through your lenses. It makes you look at the world through a different perspective. I like that.

I figure the fall colors arent there yet. I can't wait to see them!

Blessings! I'm still reading regularly, just through a reader (I'm either getting lazy or more efficient. ha!)

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Very cool. I like it.

ASH's Eye said...

Its very cool to see inspiration spread from one blog to another, and to evolve as it moves. And I'm usually a non-people photographer, too, but Chad has inspired me to attempt it. Another blogger recently inspired me to add poetry to a post. I forget who said it, but someone famous said that the key to creativity is simply being able to hide your sources :)

Cris said...

Nice picture, yes, you got us thinking with your last question...

Elaine said...

OK, you obviously waited for some people! I really wanted someone in my shot. Oh, well! It upsets me that we can't take our "professional" equipment this weekend.

photowannabe said...

Very unique and interesting shot. I like the thought that their were only 3 on the one side of the stadium. I'll bet they talked the whole event time.
Great picture.

Pat Jenkins said...

hah great shot mike!!!

Moi said...

:) With or without people these "seat shots" here and on Anna's are cool!! :)