Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Porches of Silverton, Colorado Part 2


This was probably one of the largest porches I saw in Silverton. I love the blue and white together. This is one of those shots where the porch looked best in context with the whole house shot.

I hope everyone has a great start to the week. I wish everyone in the US safe travels at Thanksgiving and a happy Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is the one holiday everyone at my home enjoys the most. Yes, my girls like it better than Christmas.

6 comments:

photowannabe said...

This really is a lovely home with the cozy front porch. The blue and white colors make it so inviting.
I hope your week goes well and that it will be a special family time for you.

Kerri said...

Very nice....I would love to sit and have a cup of coffee:)

Happy Thanksgiving Week!

Annie said...

How lovely to be looking around Silverton, CO. It's another reason for thanks giving, seeing that part of our beautiful country. Wish I were there.

bluemountainmama said...

what a lovely home and porch.... so inviting! happy thanksgiving to you and yours!

MedaM said...

I like this photo very much as well as the previous one. I so much like this house with the porches…it is my dream to have a house like that. I wouldn’t mind it to be even smaller.:-)
Happy thanksgiving !

jel said...

Happy Thanksgiving!