Saturday, December 08, 2007

Chewbacca

I want to take a couple of minutes to introduce you to Chewbacca, Chewie for short. My oldest daughter decided we (she) needed a dog and this is the result. He is the smartest little thing I have ever seen. He has captured everyone's heart.

The only problem I have with him is he is keeping me too busy. He likes to play rough and I am his favorite target or the only one dumb enough to let him play rough.

Right now he weighs about 2 pounds and is about 10 inches long. He won't get much bigger. He is a Papillon which is French for butterfly or moth. When he gets older his ears will resemble the wings of a butterfly.

So I am off to play. See you later and take care.

12 comments:

jel said...

soooooo cute . I want one :)




so R U ready for ICE STORM 2 ?


take care!

Elaine said...

Too cute!

Good to see you tonight--I think I got some decent shots.

Lara said...

ack! adorable! i want one too. :-P

*Linnie* said...

What a cutie! My girls want a Papillon but I don't think our 14 lb cat would appreciate one!! *lol*

Looks like Mo is in for that ice storm. Hope it's not as bad as predicted. Luckily, we're not in the warning area... the freezing line is just to our northwest. We did get hammered last year at just about this time. No power for 3 days and nights. It was awful!

Gosh, I hate Winter!!! *lol*

Tracy said...

He is adorable!

photowannabe said...

Really cute little ball of fluff. I guess he has adopted you. Great name...

Mark said...

You get major points for naming the dog after a Star Wars character. He's a cute little fella.

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

Hey no fair, you wont let Taxes come visit and play rough but you let this guy!!! What a cutie, their teeth can be like little needles LOL. Hope you enjoy him.

Lori

Moi said...

he is adorable......:)

Wolf Lover Girl said...

He is such a cutie! Congrats on the new baby!

~ Wolf Lover Girl

Anil P said...

He is after my own heart.

Kekiinani said...

Ahhhhh... soooo cute!!! :) :) Wish we had a little doggie like that.. :) :)