Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Equal Time



I thought I had better give Amy equal time since I posted a picture of Katy. I took this as the same place as the picture of Katy and Rebecca. I was just fooling around being a nuisance of myself while we were waiting to get in and see a Christmas train display.

This shot is a simple point, focus and shoot image using the pop up flash on my Nikon D80 (Mark, I do have Nikon's). I have always liked Anna's people shots so I find myself zooming in on my subjects more than I would have in the past, although this is not as close as I am describing. Minimal Photoshop work on this one.

I hope everyone has a good Wednesday. I am trying to get back into a more regular posting mode. I also hope everyone has had a chance to read about Anna's news, if not go to http://annacpics.blogspot.com/ and check it out. She has certainly been busy lately!

5 comments:

photowannabe said...

Excellent portrait Mike. You have such beautiful daughters. Those are memory shots that you will be glad you took for the future.

Cris said...

That's great News Mike, and I am so happy for Anna! On another note, your kids are so lucky to have a photographer in the family, that's one thing my parents didn't care about. Keep up the good work.

Anna said...

HEY! Thanks for the plug! I totally think that the girls should get equal time. They are beuatiful Mike. Well done to you and your wife! I love that Katy smiles so big with her braces! Very nice!

Kerri said...

Another beautiful daughter!!
And you are really good at these "people" shots!!!

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

Yep another beautiful girl. I am never very good at people shots, but you nail them.

I am so glad AnnaC is doing so well I didnt know until recently that she was back in the States, it is amazing to see how far she has come in such a short time, I still remember her picking my brains about pictures to use in that little Tea House in London and not knowing how to charge!!! Her odd crops always did get you going though LOL.

Glad you are feeling better, I am also getting there slowly.

Lori
xx