Saturday, January 05, 2008

The Mill in Ozark, Missouri

This photo was taken on the Finley River in Ozark, Missouri. It is taken from the city park looking towards the old highway bridge and the adjacent flour mill.

I converted this shot using the new black and white converter in CS3. I enjoy using this converter as it gives you the opportunity to apply filter effects such as a red or yellow filter. I also love the Adobe Raw Converter that comes with the software.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday.

9 comments:

SNIDERMAN said...

Excellent shot, as always, Mike. And nice banner.

Kekiinani said...

Nice B & W shot. Guess that CS3 converter works great!! I guess I will have to upgrade one of these days.. Love your home page shot at the top. That is an awesome image.. :) :)

Kerri said...

Beautiful shot! Love how you can see the reflections also.

ASH's Eye said...

This is beautiful, Mike. Black and white is so expressive!

Anna said...

LOVE your header! Beautiful!

photowannabe said...

Hey, terrific header Mike. Its beautiful. Great conversion too. Super work as always.

oldmanlincoln said...

Nice photo. I like it a lot.

Mark said...

Nice photo here. Have you been to the War Eagle mill in Arkansas? It's another neat bit of Ozarks history.

The banner is cool. Reminds me of a couple places I've been, but doesn't seem to be either of them.

Wolf Lover Girl said...

I like the black and white. And I LOVE the new banner... very nice!!

Happy New Year!

~ Wolf Lover Girl