Sunday, February 24, 2008

Golden City, Missouri


It was kind of a dark, wintry day yesterday as we passed through Golden City, Missouri on our way home from Pittsburg, Kansas. I always tend to take "the long way home." Teresa has gotten used to it. One of my favorites songs is Nora Jones' "Long Way Home" too.

As we were passing through the gold steeple of the First Christian Church caught my eye and I knew it would be a post for a Sunday morning. The pride of its members show through the gold steeple in Golden City!

Hope everyone is doing good. Take care and have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Very nice Sunday post and I like that song as well Mike. Have a good one!

Heidi said...

Thanks for stopping by the other day, Mike.

Hey! Love the photo of the Colorado mission and the one of the ice on the lamp from the ice storm... these are wonderful photos!

Stay warm!