Friday, February 08, 2008

A Journey Out West


Pretend it is the early 1950's. You have journeyed by train to the mountains of Colorado. Perhaps these are some of the scenes you may see along the way. America is in between wars and prosperity is everywhere. I hope to take you back over the next couple of days to a simpler time. The place you will see will seem like Mayberry. Everyone is friendly in this little world and life is good.



This is a world created by a local model railroader and friend. He models in O scale 3 rail, better known as Lionel.

Sit back and enjoy the ride. I am going back to my roots, this is the reason I got into digital photography in the first place.

3 comments:

jel said...

just too cool ,


have a great weekend!

Anna said...

Thanks for the ride!

Ms. Math said...

I absolutely love your first photo in this post - it makes me want to hop on the train and enjoy the pretty ride. I think traveling by train is a great experience!