Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Oscar Night America Part 3






Our primary job was to act as paparazzi to arriving guests. Here is a sample of those shots. The third picture is of hosts Joe and Christine Dawes from KSPR TV.

The final shot is of an arriving Oscar. Yes it is a real Oscar that was won by the gentlemen for best song in the Movie Top Gun.

In a strange twist of events I have found that all of my pictures (except the first picture I have shown above) included people. Teresa's pictures were only about 50% people. What is this role reversal and am I sick?

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

oldmanlincoln said...

I think these are beautiful photos and are those ladies barefoot in the top picture? One looks to be without shoes.

jel said...

yes they are cool shots,!


your sick? flu sick, or other sick?


take care!