Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ozark Drumline Competition, Conclusion



A final set of photos from the Ozark Drumline Competition. The top photo is of the Webb City director rushing around to get their drumline set up. She moved faster than anyone on the floor, giving me one of my best panning shots.

The remaining pictures are of our team in action. All of the schools did a great job. There is really some great talent out there. The hard work of not only the kids but the directors and director assistants that go into these shows is amazing.

2 comments:

Mark said...

You nailed that panning shot. Special thanks to that director for running so fast! I've never managed to get a panning shot that showed movement that well. Maybe an assignment is what I need. Hmm...

photowannabe said...

Love the shot of the drummer on his toes. There's passion in that shot. Love them all and it brings back memories of High School band competition. We were good and won many first place awards. Don't even think I could toot my alto clarinet any more.