Saturday, March 01, 2008

Playing with Photoshop

During our monthly camera club meeting we had a demonstration put on by our resident Photoshop expert. He introduced us to blending techniques, layers and masks. I have seen enough of these now I think it is finally sinking into my rather thick skull.

Just so I could capture what I learned I immediately sat down and tried a few of the things we learned on a couple of my Arches National Park pictures. Wow I miss the West.

It is absolutely beautiful here so I am going out to take pictures. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Luke Wiley said...

I love it!, beautiful area!
Wiley Willows Photoblog

Elaine said...

Very nice! It always looks so easy when Tim does it--but it takes me forever to do what he did in 2 seconds, if I can do it at all. I went to the foot bridge today and got some good shots even in the full sun. It felt good just to be outside!

Kerri said...

Wow...this is Beautiful!! Hope your weather stays nice!!

Chad Oneil Myers said...

I like that.

JAM said...

Fantastic photo! The people in there show just how huge the arch is. I've never seen anything like that in person.