Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday Yellow

I took this shot as I was going by the back of Second Baptist Church today. I thought it would cap off a week of yellow shots with a reminder of what Christ did for us.

I started to go by the Springfield Public Schools school bus facility thinking I could get an interesting shot for project yellow but that place is like Fort Knox. Not only are the buses not accessible even for a through the fence shot, then I realized I was on video camera all the time. Oh well so much for that idea and I am sure I will draw some attention if someone was watching those cameras!

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

6 comments:

Carletta said...

How perfect is that! A wonderful post for Sunday - I absolutely love it! My favorite today. :)

Mark said...

Very fine picture, indeed, sir. Nice work and a good closer for PY.

jel said...

VERY COOL shot!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Now that is a great yellow sign

Anna said...

That is a an awesome shot with an awesome message Mike! I love the yellow cross...

Have a good week!

Kerri said...

I think this is my favorite Project Yellow shot out of all the ones I have seen. This is FABULOUS!