Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Clinton's Soda Shop


Clinton's Soda Shop was the site of Harry Truman's first job. It was also a place he frequented when he worked at the courthouse across the street in Independence. They had some neat stainless steel furniture in there and I couldn't resist the glow that came from it.

I think I am getting back on track with my posting. I found out tonight that our local roller derby team has found my posting that was done back in August and hopefully I will get to do some more current shots of them.

I hope to see everyone around soon and until next time have a great day!

3 comments:

Mark said...

Great glow on these. I've never seen furniture like that.

Glad to see you're finding some interesting subjects, and even moreso that you're sharing them.

jel said...

this is cool,

I have often wonder what it would have been like to have lived back in his time!


and yes thanks for sharing this !

have a great day! :)

photowannabe said...

Terrific glow and I for one would be glad to have you back on the blog track.
Great news about the Roller Derby. I hope it all works out.