Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Blue 3 - Cola Wars



A brief break from the Xeriscape Garden to continue my participation in Project Blue. I know Anna likes her Diet Coke so I thought I would offer my version. You will notice these cans are no longer available. I actually took this picture last fall for a scavenger hunt entry but I remembered it because it would fit the project so well.

To get this shot I emptied one of my 12 packs, ok a couple of them, and stacked them on the back bumper of my pickup which had the black base. I shot on a bright cloudy day to get a less contrasty shot.

11 comments:

dot said...

Nothing better than diet Pepsi...unless it's diet coke. lol. Very nice shot!

Stacy said...

uh-oh. You just might get Anna going on this one. :)

Nice blue, though. :)

Your flower shots were amazing. I'm just now commenting on them, but really beautiful. Can I use one one my blog sometime?

Have a good day!

Jeanne Damoff said...

Very Andy Warhol. ;)

Raven said...

That's what I call sacrificing for your art (well, I don't like soda much these days, so it would be a sacrifice for me). Cool shot.

Rebecca said...

You did a nice job with that!

Robert said...

I love this composition. Wonderfully done!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Oh i don't do diet anything, but neat post

Mark said...

Overcast days rule for many outdoor photo situations. Nice use of it here.

photowannabe said...

Hey, you borrowed (I was going to say stole..but that didn't sound polite) my idea for my next post, except mine was going to be regular not diet...LOL....guess I'll have to think of something else..LOL...
Great shot Mike.

Carletta said...

Pepsi - drink of choice - you beat me to using that one!
Great shot.

Kerri said...

Neat shot and Perfect for Project Blue!

I'm a diet coke drinker :)