Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Girl and Her Car



My iTunes: Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie

My little girl turned 16 recently and this and a couple of upcoming pictures are the first shots of her new car. I won't say what it it yet, it will become apparent in the next picture probably. I chose this shot first because if followed my "After the Storm" shot yesterday as it was taken just a few minutes later.

It is fun to watch a little girl turn into a young woman. It is harder for me this time as this is my youngest and last.

Happy birthday Amy. You go girl!

4 comments:

Barb said...

This photo goes deeper than the shine in the red paint... the drops of water almost look like little footsteps, symbols of her walk through childhood to youn-ladyhood. I can't wait to see what comes next!

Anna said...

I think I can tell what it is...a Ferrari right? I knew it...it was the way the drops sit there.

;)

Lucky girl! Happy 16th!

photowannabe said...

Happy Birthday Amy. Sweet 16 and one sweet car. Lucky girl...
I'm also glad that you and your family are ok with so much disaster in your state.

jel said...

happybday Amy!

safe driving!



hi Mike!