Friday, June 27, 2008

Incoming


My iTunes: Takin' Care of Business - Bachman Turner Overdrive

A disappearing species...the honeybee...makes a stop at a flower at the Xeriscape Garden here in Springfield.

I have been thinking about a new blog project. It would be sort of a weekly or bi-weekly blogazine on coping with today's economy and its opportunities and threats. Is this something you all would be interested in. Let me know. I am still working on the concept in my mind. I may have it set up for you all to submit articles or ideas on how you are coping.

Until later, take care and have a great Friday.

7 comments:

creme brulee aka GH said...

my first visit; saw your comment re blogazine; my weekly column usually relates to the environment e.g. carbon emissions of late; so I'd tune in to a blogazine re economy, its benefits, threats etc.

gord h.

Stacy said...

I would DEFINITELY be interested.

The header is absolutely gorgeous.

Heidi said...

I would be interested in reading it... like the idea.

photowannabe said...

I think I would like reading about it too. Good concept.
Love your incoming bee. The lack of bees is a great concern.

Mark said...

Cool honey bee shot. I hate that they are having so much trouble surviving.

I would be very interested in your blog on how folks are making it in today's economy. I might even throw in a guest post or two, if that was what you had in mind.

Anna said...

I would be interested! And I love the yellow in this shot!

Louise said...

Hi Mike,

Just found your blog through Country Capture. I'm originally from Springfield, so it grabbed me. I've found several blogs from "the Ozarks," but never Springfield.

Here's what I loved because it reminded me of "home."

Giant thundercloud
black-eyed susans
thistle
This one!