Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Scenes from the White Hart Renaissance Faire

Sunday I drove down to the area around Hartville, Missouri where they were holding the White Hart Renaissance Faire. While the temperatures were high it appeared a good time was had by all. Here are some of the scenes and people at the Faire.




The Entrance



The May Pole



The Queen and one of her attendants

Another of the Queens attendants


A Happy Monk


Girls enjoying the Red Moon Tribe show

Tomorrow or Thursday we will look at a bird of prey show that was at the faire.

7 comments:

Anna said...

I love all of these and I love the header! WOW!

Barb said...

The title shot is exquisite! I love taking tight shots so my next present to myself will be a good macro lens! You are also a great guide to our beautiful Ozarks -- gotta get over to Wilson's Creek one of these days.

Mark said...

Your banner shot is beautiful.

I love Ren fairs, and you captured this one wonderfully.

I would throw another adjective or adverb out here, but sadly, I'm completely out.

Wait a minute...

JAM said...

This looks like fun. I'm not good with people shots, but at an event like this, folks expect cameras you can get away with it.

Well done.

photowannabe said...

All the shots are terrific but I really like the Happy Monk. Such character.

Esc said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures. I included a link to your post in my Thursday (July 10) Faire Fun post at FaireNews.com so my readers could see what White Hart Renaissance Festival was like.

Escarlata

Robin said...

I worked at crafts booth at a NYS Renfest just before I started college (so quite a while ago now). One of the most incredible experiences I've had. I'd so love to take my camera to another one now.