Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nature - Thematic Photography # 16


Most of you will recognize this as my banner shot from a few weeks ago. Carmi at Written, Inc. has this thematic photography #16 up and it is Nature so I thought this one would fit the bill. I have not gotten out much the past couple weeks hence the lack of new posts.

This was taken at Wilson's Creek National Battlefield. We had an early morning field trip for our camera clubs calendar project.

I hope everyone is doing well and go out and get some of those nature pictures!

7 comments:

ErinSlick said...

Gorgeous.

ciara said...

i can feel the sun's intensity from this one. :)

i'm up at http://herroyalness.blogspot.com

DrillerAA said...

Excellent work.

Louise said...

The color in this is fantastic. I love how "warm" it is.

Linda said...

This is beautiful....love the color!

Carol said...

It's great, the tree in the foreground and the one in the distance makes for a good photo and then there is the sun just peeking.... like it's coming out of hiding.... love the color!

me said...

Did you use a color filter or was this just the color? You have some great shots on here