Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Different Directions





Next Thursday evening I begin a series of classes on portrait photography. Fortunately I have a willing subject to practice my lighting techniques on. I have been studying various artists lighting and I like the concept of minimalist lighting. I will be using mainly flash units in my work on this class so I will keep you posted periodically on my progress.

In the meantime please take a look as the the link on the right called The Strobist. This site is all about lighting.

Watch out, I will be looking for models for the next few weeks. If you live in the SW Missouri area and want to be involved email me.

3 comments:

jel said...

hey Mike that sounds cool,

looking forward to Cing ur shots~

have a great weekend

photowannabe said...

This souns like a great class and i look forward to seeing the different types of lighting.

Livia Indica said...

Hey Mike I've nominated you for an award on my tattoo blog.