Sunday, October 12, 2008

Signs of Fall - Leaves Beginning to Turn

Fall is always an interesting time in Southwest Missouri. People seem to come out of their air conditioned cocoons and start enjoying nature again. You also never know what fall color is going to be like. Leaves are definitely turning but without a real cold blast I am not sure how colorful things will get. We have had the moisture this year which should translate into a really colorful fall.

This was taken today at Phelps Grove Park. I hope everyone has a great week.

5 comments:

jel said...

very nice!

have a very good week!

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

Hi Mike, I like your new theme. We have had a particularly dry summer and fall so far, not talking aboutthe state as a whole but just our corner of the world, different story a few miles north and a few miles south.

I havent been keeping my blog up, hopefuly (I keep saying that) I will soon. I do enjoy seeing your photos though and I love how you have grown as a photographer and in your vision in the short time that I have known you.

Hope you and yours are all well.

photowannabe said...

I just love when the trees start turning. We are having just a little color so far.
Nice shot.

Heidi said...

This looks so peaceful!

Livia Indica said...

Very nice. Let's hope it's a promise of things to come.