Monday, November 17, 2008

Ozarks Model Railroad Association Fall Swap Meet






I haven't been to a train show for about a year, primarily because I tend to spend a lot of money at them. This time I took my camera to control the urge.

The lighting was atrocious but I managed to capture a few shots. If you want to go someplace where there are a bunch of happy men and boys then go to a train show. There were even a few happy gals, in fact there were more than I think I have ever seen at a train show.

2 comments:

Livia Indica said...

Ooh, I love the black and white image. Looks old timey.

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

LOL Mike, more memories for me too, my brother used to have a nice train set with the pils you put in the funnel to make it smoke the whole 9 yards. We used to have hours and hours of fun with them, it has become a very popular hobby. I know how much you love trains and I am stil hoping that I can get a specific shot for you but it will have to be luck more than composing for me to be in the right place at the right time and also have my camera!!!!