Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yet More Final Fall Shots...Autumn Hangs On


I ran across some more fall colors today despite snow flurries yesterday morning

These were taken today in the parking lot of my eye doctors office, Mattox Nue Prater. You just never know where you will find a shot. I just happened to drive by there today and since I pay them so much I figured I could take some shots of their trees!

The bottom shots are of flowering kale with some gray dusty miller thrown in. Both of these hang on in a garden to provide late season color.

4 comments:

Louise said...

Thanks for this one. I used to drive on this street all the time. I did again in October and it seemed foreign to me--the trees had grown so much.

Mark said...

Very nice imagery to finish out your series. We only get fleeting glimpses of such beauty here near Dallas.

Livia Indica said...

Great shots as always Mike. I especially like your new title shot, gorgeous!

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

Beautiful colors Mike, there is nothing like fall.