Monday, December 22, 2008

Simplicity

I learned this framing technique in the October/November issue of Photoshop User Magazine. It is designed to be a template so once you set it up it should be good. I would assume you should set up a template for each of your normal sizes of pictures. This particular one is for an 8X10 inch format.

The subject of this post is frost that was on the window of our back porch Sunday morning. There were many examples of this on our windows as the temperature was near 4 to 5 above on this morning. The picture was taken with a macro lens.

Let me know what you think of the frame and the picture if you get a chance.

8 comments:

Kerri said...

I LOVE it....both the frame and the picture! Just gorgeous!!

Livia Indica said...

Very nice!

jel said...

I like! ;)

DrillerAA said...

Outstanding!
I love the frame template...and the subject matter is just wonderful.

Mark said...

Very nice, frame and pic.

That's just a great macro shot of that ice crystal.

Barb said...

All the winter and Christmas images you've captured are beautiful and I have enjoyed stopping by to see them. That is why I have something for you here.

Wolf Lover Girl said...

I LOVE the picture. And the frame goes great with it. Great job!

~ Wolf Lover Girl

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

I love the frost and shapes of ice on the windows and as you know since I started blogging am always photographing them. I am lucky that the sun rises on that side of the house and I normally get them with beautiful oranges and reds. This one is lovely, so intricate and I also love the framing. This is the sort of pic that would look great mounted on hardboard as a poster.