Monday, January 05, 2009

Reaching...


Another frost shot taken the same morning as the one posted in December with the frame. I liked this one because it reminds me of where I live here in Missouri which is also known as the cave state. Like stalactites and stalagmites, these two crystals struggling, but not quite able to reach each other.

Kind of reminds me of communicating with kids or even your spouse. Trying to get close to someone but never quite able to get there. What are your thoughts? What do you see?

4 comments:

Mark said...

Looks like northern climate evergreen shot in infrared. Very nice.

jel said...

yell , i was going to say it looks like trees with snow on them!

very nice! ;)

Kerri said...

I think it looks like edges of two lace doileys.

Beautiful image!

Louise said...

Haven't been here in a while. Love your photo, but before reading about it I thought, "That doesn't look like anything I've ever seen in the Ozarks; it looks more like where I live."

The frost is wonderful. You have a more creative (by far) mind than mine. I didn't see the stalactites and stalagmites before reading the commentary, but it makes perfect sense now. The communication? I think it's too organized for that sometimes!