Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Big Project is Almost Done!


Amy and her friend Jessica were my models Sunday for a few minutes before Teresa and I had to run off and take pictures at the Oscar Ceremony at the Gilloiz Theater. They did a great job!

I have been busy working on my home portrait studio for the last couple of weeks. Friday, my first background is supposed to arrive. I hope to play with it on Sunday! This weekend will be busy. I am going to the Pittsburg State University Perspectives on Photography Seminar on Saturday and Sunday Teresa and I are to give Pheresis.

I hope everyone is having a good week.

2 comments:

Kekiinani said...

Nice B & W. How exciting to get a studio set up. I am jealous!! :) :) Have fun. Aloha, Renee :)

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

Hi Mike
I can't believe I have missed so many posts, I have caught up on photos and boy what a variety you are sure keeping busy, but I haven't had time to read all of the text along with them. Looking forward to seeing more with your new backdrops, oh and I love the ice shots, I love shooting those but it has to be really cold here before we get them on the double glazing.

Hope you are yours are all well.

Lori