Friday, April 24, 2009

Front Porch Friday - 3 Rockers



Wow, what a busy week! Suddenly it is Friday again, and I haven't even been out to take a picture.

This shot was taken in old Algiers and I had to wait until our camera club's scavenger hunt was over to post it. One of the commenter's on this picture wondered why 3 chairs? What story does it tell? Normally you will see two chairs, does this indicate a group of three individuals living together? The porch is so clean and the floor is like glass.

I hope you all have a great weekend and can get out on your porch to enjoy the warm spring weather!

4 comments:

jel said...

my kind of shot!

makes ya think if the rockers could talk , the story's they could tell :)


was out yesterday taking cloud shots , went digital!

have a good weekend!

Mark said...

Very nice rockers. And, of course, the porch. Now, I wonder if they use the rockers often.

Joycee said...

Great blog! I see you are in the Ozarks too. I am in NW AR near Rogers. Come visit at http://grannymountain.blogspot.com
joy c.

Teresa B said...

I love all of your photos. This one just really stands out. I would really enjoy having a porch like this! Your train photos are quite remarkable as well. :)