Saturday, May 02, 2009

Front Porch Friday on a Saturday...Sort Of...

Okay, where does a week go? I have been busy this week working on pictures from my first newborn infant photo shoot. I was very pleased with it.

This is not really a front porch shot as it was taken on the square of downtown Seymour, Missouri , but the idea was so good I couldn't pass it up for posting on a Front Porch Friday (Saturday). I don't know about you guys but we have had so much rain here I think I am living in New Orleans. My backyard is a jungle which I have been judiciously attacking this morning.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

jel said...

cool!

I hear ya about the rain, but we will be want~in this in the summer!

have a good weekend

Mark said...

Love that bench. Anna would, as well, but I guess she doesn't get around as much as she used to (or doesn't comment as much, anyway).

I found something cool that's railroad-related, and I'll let you know when it's online somewhere.