Sunday, July 19, 2009

World Wide Photo Walk - Springfield, Missouri Part 2








Some of my favorite images from the World Wide Photo Walk. Have you ever tried "leading" a bunch of Photographers? It is like herding cats! It was truly wonderful, looking everywhere seeing photographers and seeing people coming together and talking photography and seeing friendships form. We had lunch and seeing everyone excitedly looking at their view screens on their cameras was a truly rewarding experience for me.

3 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Looks like so much fun and you had a beautiful weekend to take pictures. Twyla

Livia Indica said...

Hey Mike, I'm glad the Photo Walk was a success! I did wonder what it would be like trying to organize a bunch of photographers, sounds like you had your hands full!

JAM said...

I like your photos of the photographers. Good stuff.