Friday, July 31, 2009

World Wide Photo Walk Springfield Winner

I am pleased to announce Josi as the winner of our Springfield Photo Walk Competition. Her photo will go on to the World Wide competition for a chance at the Grand Prize!

I really struggled with selecting a winner as there were so many wonderful entries. I normally am not a fan of the HDR style either but this picture and its composition and color kept grabbing my attention.

Congratulation Josi!

Check out other pictures at: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1153880@N20/pool/

3 comments:

Viktoriya said...

Congratulations Josi, I absolutely agree with Mike. Your pictures stand out from all entries. Personally my favorite is one with the backhoe.

Josi T said...

Thank you sooo much! :)

Mike Young said...

Well deserved Josi! Thanks for being a part of the Photowalk.