Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fun with Nick and Dallas




We (and I mean we) had a great evening with Nick and Dallas the other night. Nick and Dallas are our good friends and they wanted some new photos. Dallas, you will remember, if you are a follower of my other blog, has been featured in Ozark Faces. Kate was trying her hand at Teresa's D50 and she shot the bottom picture. Which shows Tubby (me) in the KC Royals cap shooting away while Teresa applies some flash with my SB-600 speedlight covered with a Lumiquest Softbox III. My photowalk attendees will recognize this parking garage.

The top shot was taken in the home studio before we went downtown. For more pictures of this wonderful couple go over to Ozark Faces.

I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

photowannabe said...

Nice shots. It must be fun doing all the photo-walks. I like what you have done.

The lake of the Ozarks said...

wwooowww..nice photo shots..Did you know that I love photo shots also? especially in lake of the ozarks..:-O)