Sunday, August 16, 2009

Springfield Roller Girls vs. the No Coast Derby Girls











Long time readers of this blog will know that I have managed to get hooked up with roller derby for some time now. I love taking pictures of roller derby! It is really the only sport shooting I regularly do.

I want to thank Brandy, Jessica and Kelsey for letting me know about tonight's event.

These women are tough and play hard. But I hope you see through these pictures and others that follow that they also really enjoy what they do.

3 comments:

Jack said...

Nice photos. For you and all you roller derby fans, check out the roller derby-related videos at ahamoment.com, including this one -- ahamoment.com/pg/moments/view/5312 -- about the “aha moment” of a young woman who credits roller derby for saving her soul.

Thanks -- jack@ahamoment.com

Jack said...

Great to see u people enjoying over there....keep going...tk..

--
Jack
Best Affordable Security Systems Suitable for Renters and Apartments, Business and RV

Brandy said...

YAY! I'm glad you're still shooting derby. I see you even got to shoot No Coast again! Keep it up, I'll email you our 2010 season schedule soon.
Brandy
aka Unskinny Wop
NW Arkansas Rollergirls