Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11th, Morning at Nathaniel Greene Park







On this the 8th Anniversary of the September 11th attacks it is good to remember each day begins with a new dawn.

These shots were taken this morning at Springfield's Nathaniel Greene/Close Memorial Park. They were taken with my new Olympus Camera, the E-3. It is a wonderful camera with built in image stabilization and a very high quality fast lens. I am very pleased with it. It will not replace my Nikon but it will be a workhorse for sure in my toolbox.

4 comments:

jel said...

AWESome!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Wow! These are gorgeous! Twyla

DrillerAA09 said...

What a great way to start your day. Very well done. I have a favorite spot to catch sunsets. I made one of them my blog header photo.
Congratulations on the new camera.

Barb said...

Stunning photos, Mike! The colors and reflections are amazing. Good job capturing moments which are otherwise gone in the blink of an eye. And congrats on your new camera.

Barb